Using camera mods, you can bring the power of, say, the Google Camera, to your OnePlus 7 Pro. Currently we don’t have a dedicated port for the 7 Pro but still there’s a port which works fine on the 7 Pro. The only issue is that you can’t switch between the 3 cameras which will be fixed in the future updates. It shouldn’t be long before a dedicated GCam mod for OnePlus 7 Pro shows up, but until then, the two we have here are your best shot.
How to install Gcam on OnePlus 7 Pro ?
Downloading and installing Gcam on the OnePlus 7 Pro is pretty straightforward. Simply follow these steps to get Gcam on your device:
- Download the Gcam app’s APK file for the OnePlus 7 Pro from the downloads sections below.
- Choose either one of the two builds provided above, but yeah, you can try both of them one by one.
- After downloading the APK file, install the APK file on your device.
- You might have to enable the option to Install unknown apps from your Chrome browser or whichever browser you use to download the APK file from.
- To use the Gcam, simply look for it in the app drawer. It’s another camera app on your OnePlus 7 Pro now. So, look for it in the app drawer and tap on it to run it.
- If you experience force close on Gcam app, or to improve performance, try these settings:
- Choose Nexus 6P in options for the front camera model
- Select YUV format